Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelt Shariah or Shari’a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, called “Sunnah,” and the Quran. While Sharia law itself cannot be altered, the interpretation of Sharia law, called “fiqh,” by imams is given some latitude.
Most legal systems focus on regulating public behavior. Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior, and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia law is the most broad, intrusive and strict, except against the male libido (see below).
According to Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (Compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad’s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove the rape of a woman or girl.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death.
• A man convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his rape victim.
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal.”
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on (see Sharia law in America, Canada, UK, Europe & Saudi Arabia).
Which countries use Sharia law?
Muslims’ aspired Sharia state is the birthplace of Muhammad that has no legal code other than the Sharia and enforces it without mercy: Saudi Arabia. But as detailed below, Sharia law is also used in full or in part, nationally or regionally in:
Afghanistan (89%)**France*LebanonSpain*AlgeriaGambiaMalaysia (86%)**SudanAustria*Germany*MaldivesSri LankaBahrainGhanaMauritaniaSyriaBangladesh (82%)** IndiaMorocco (83%)**TanzaniaBruneiIndonesia (72%)** The Netherlands* Thailand (77%)**Canada*IranNigeriaUgandaComorosIraq (91%)**OmanUnited Arab EmiratesDjibouti (82%)**Jordan (71%)**Pakistan (84%)**United States (USA)*Egypt (74%)**Kenya QatarUnited Kingdom (UK)*EritreaKuwaitSaudi Arabia W. Bank & Gaza (89%)**EthiopiaLibyaSomaliaYemen
* In the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and other European countries that resist Sharia law, it has proven adept at infiltrating elements of the society that are left vulnerable (see Sharia law in America and Islamization of America).
** Percent of Muslims who favor making Sharia the official law in their country (source: Pew Forum Research). In many countries where an official secular legal system exists alongside Sharia, the majority of their Muslim citizens favor making Sharia the official law. For example, while Egypt’s military blocked the Muslim Brotherhood’s efforts in this direction in 2013, 74% of Egypt’s Muslims still favor it. Even in Jordan, Indonesia and Malaysia – Muslim countries with progressive images – the relatively secular ruling elite sit atop Muslim masses, 71%, 72% and 86% respectively of whom want their countries to be ruled by Sharia. And in Iraq, where the United States has been propping up democracy since 2003, 91% of its Muslims want to live under Sharia.
The number of countries penetrated by Sharia law continues to grow, as does the depth of its penetration in the countries already affected. This penetration is not by happenstance; it is managed to occur in five phases: see Spread of Islam and how to Stop Islam.
BILLIONBIBLES.ORG ©2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.