IFW YEAR CONSISTS OF 3 SEASONS A YEAR.
DRAFT 1 IS THE FIRST SUNDAY OF JANUARY. This season goes from the Monday Following the draft to WrestleMania.
DRAFT 2 IS THE FIRST SUNDAY IN JUNE. This season goes from the Monday Following to Summer Slam.
2 Weeks off Depending on when September starts.
DRAFT 3 IS THE FIRST SUNDAY IN SEPTEMBER. This Final season goes from the Monday to Survivor Series.
Everyone in the league will be compiling points to The IFW Championship Title holder.
Drafting: The Drafting order will be determined by your place in the League from the previous season. If it’s you’re just going draft in the order of when you joined.
Wrestlers will be drafted from the active WWE roster: RAW, Smackdown, NXT/NXT LEVEL UP. The AEW/Dark Roster. Each member will draft 22 wrestlers.
The rest of the active roster will be considered free agents. If you’re not happy with one of your drafts picks 2 weeks after the initial draft, you can drop one wrestler and choose a new wrestler out of the free agents.
Keep in mind – tag teams are not considered one person. This means that two different people can draft different members of a tag team.
Wrestler Releases- when a wrestler is released and is a part of a member’s roster, that member can draft a new wrestler from the free agents on the following Sunday.
Points for weekly shows:
- Straight win or submission = 10 points.
- A win by disqualification, draw, or count out = 5 points.
- Title match win = 20 points.
- Tag team wins- each one of them will get 10 points.
- Gimmick matches(1st contenders matches, tourneys, hardcore, handy caped, ladder, etc. = 15 points on normal shows.
- Elimination matches -you will lose 5 points if your wrestler is eliminated even if the team wins.
- Rumbles your wrestler gets 15 points for every elimination. If you wrestler wins the rumble, then they get 20 points.
- A loss = -5 points
Points for PPV/Special Events:
- Title Matches wins 25 points.
- Gimmick matches wins 20 points.
- Normal matches win 15 points.
- Single Promos are worth 1 point.
- Video Vignettes are worth 2 points.
- Dueling Promos the Wrestling who gets the last word will get 2 points. Loser will lose 1 point.
- Beat downs are worth 2 points for everyone involved. Losers lose 1 point. If the brawl is pulled apart then everyone involved will lose a point.
- If you are not able to watch a show live, you can watch it on Hulu or Peacock.
- On YouTube Wrestletalk is an excellent source of information
- Scores will be posted on the Group, usually by the day after each show.
- Trash talking will more than likely be a thing. Please take it with a grain of Miss Dash.
- That said, we will not tolerate trash talking about anyone’s Race, Religion, sexual orientation, political views, or America.
- Anyone in violation of this rule will be banned from the league. Your guilt will be a group vote with the commissioner having the final word. Other than that, have at it.
Spoils of War:
The winner will be awarded-
- The IFW title belt. The winner will hold the belt until the end of the season.
- The belt needs to be returned at the draft for the next season.
- The number one draft pick of the following season.
Has the last word on points and disputes.